Tuesday, July 31, 2012

fake oakleys some places are not the same design

Went inside, Huang Qiang, see the nfl to run over to complain to: Fortunately, you come to a boss, or I do not know how to do, you see, everywhere you buy something. Not know how to put this other decoration have all been finished, that if there are problems you can find them.
nfl smiled and patted the shoulder of Huang Qiang: really hard you right! said gave Huang Qiang, a few thousand dollars: you buy a few good smoke and water, distributed, to help, not ill-treat others.
Huang Qiang laugh: 'or the old General Assembly of doing things ah! Well, I went to.
nfl: 'nfl jersey yet?
Huang Qiang laugh: come early, and asked me,oakley sunglasses for cheap, why are you not, on the third floor, eyes closed that nfl jersey really strange ah!
The nfl laugh: no, you can go!
Huang Qiang, go, nfl path to the floor, probably looked at the side of this decoration and their meaning, some places are not the same design, but in general the same as his design possible in some places not very professional it, they changed the change. nfl embarked on the third floor to see nfl jersey was against the wall to do in the corner, eyes closed, the outsider appears to be sleeping, but the nfl is not also smile away the past. not into the nfl jersey did not open their eyes to speak: you come to see your style and you're busy today.
nfl laugh: How long have you been to.
: nfl jersey, shortly before two hours nothing.
nfl smiled and shook his head: that you are not in this willing to sit for two hours!
nfl jersey, shook his head: not willing to sit, like you said, in the sentiment of his own knife, I want them to realize what a new perception.
nfl laugh: It seems that you have the hang of it, learning quickly Oh!
nfl jersey to: unhappiness, and how more than you I lost you once, next time I challenge you, I must win back.
nfl laugh: It seems that you see from me ah! But anyway you have a goal that is good and I will always welcome.
: nfl jersey, last lost you lose badly, and I believe that the next time will not. nfl jersey said, opened his eyes and looked at the nfl as the style is very seriously.
nfl smile to look at nfl jersey serious expression: Well, I also believe that, I also hope that you are the more powerful the better, the so-called forcing men are no weak soldiers Well, ha ha!
: nfl jersey, sometimes you really love joking, but I do not deny that you are a general of the material, which I accepted.
nfl laugh: Of course I was joking, serious expression, are not engaged in a little smile. go! go.
: nfl jersey, go on doing.
nfl laugh: of course, is to help move things,fake oakleys, so much effort, not white do not ah!
: nfl jersey, it seems you really when men beck and call.
nfl laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment